Monday, September 8, 2014

Great Things : A How-To


This seemed like a fitting quote for a Monday morning in which I find myself a bit unmotivated after a largely lazy weekend. (So. Much. Football. Plus too much pizza. Followed by a nap. And more football. That pretty much sums up Sunday. As for Saturday? Back-to-back Channing Tatum movies. Guilty.) Anyway, I stumbled upon this and thought it was a nice reminder that a bunch of small steps eventually add up to a giant leap. And that achieving something "great" often comes after doing a lot of "good," and maybe even some "just OK." But that is OK as long as you are doing.

With these thoughts in my mind, I'm off to try to get myself motivated and productive... and do.


(Wallpaper image via Kelli Trontel, illustrated by Thorn + Sparrow)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips