Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dark Blooms : Fall-Worthy Frocks


If you know me, you know I'm a dress gal. I love a good frock. I especially love a good flirty, floral frock. I have too many to count and yet I'm always craving more. I justify my addiction by wearing a dress any chance I get. Even if the weather is cold and gloomy, as long as my legs are shaved, I'm throwing on a dress. (Tights are a lifesaver even when that caveat isn't accomplished.) It's just so easy to slip onone and done, and out the door.

Now that it's officially fall, I thought I'd round up a few autumn-appropriate floral dresses from my favorite boutiques. Darker colors, longer hemlines and sleeves make even a full-on flowery dress a not-out-of-place choice in the cooler months. Boots and a chunky sweater seal the deal. Heck, I'll probably sneak a few of my bright and breezy summer sundresses into my winter wardrobe with just the addition of those key accessories. I am and always will be a California girl at heart, and we don't pay much mind to the changing of the seasons. (Seasons? What seasons?) It just takes a few swaps and new details to make a seamless transition into a new time of year. But hey, any excuse to go shopping, right? That's what "changing of the seasons" means to me.

Check out my top picks on my clotheshorse wish list...

LuLu's:  1 // 2 // 3

Ruche: 1 // 2 // 3 

ThreadSence: 1 // 2 // 3

Free People: 1 // 2

Are you as excited for fall fashion as I am? I can't wait for this Florida weather to cool down so I can layer up. But until then, I'll keep rocking my floral frocksbarelegged, eager for tights season.


(Top image of adorable fall style via The Moptop)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips