Friday, September 12, 2014

Currently Coveting


A custom watercolor portrait of the hubby and I, created by Jennifer Vallez of Sophie and Lili. Her work is so sweet and lovely. I'm obsessed with following her posts on Instagram.

This collection of classic novels, with covers gorgeously illustrated by Anna Bond. (I have a mild obsession with Rifle Paper Co. anything.)

I’ve been daydreaming about this dress (from my favorite online shop) for awhile now. I adore the floral print and asymmetrical hem. This frock would look great with tights, boots and a leather jacket in the fall but, for now, it's still summer weather in Florida.

A Nena & Co. tote (I’m a sucker for fringe!). I’m loving their day bags, too. Lately, the purses I've purchased have fallen apart rather quickly, too quickly, so I'm ready to invest in something that will stand up to daily wear and tear for more than a few months. And look fabulous, of course.

A kitchen tool that turns vegetables into “noodles” for healthy "pastas" and raw veggie salads. This spiralizer from Williams-Sonoma looks amazing, but the kitchen in our one-bedroom apartment is already bursting at the seams with stuff. So this handheld julienne peeler may be a better choice, for now.

Dahlias are my favorite flower, so I’m curious to try these dahlia-inspired scents: Dahlia Divin by Givenchy and Dahlia & Vines by NEST. ("Inspired" because dahlias don’t actually smell like anything. But they look beautiful, so I assume these fragrances do what they can to mimic the bloom’s romantic aesthetic.)


What are you currently coveting?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips