Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wedding Wednesdays : My Bestie's Kate Spade-Inspired Bridal Shower {Sneak Peak!}

[ The bride and I, posing in front of the "selfie station." ]

This past Saturday was my best friend's bridal shower. After months of planning (see the invitations here!), it was both thrilling and nerve-wracking to see my Kate Spade-inspired vision come together. Things went off mostly without a hitch. We were a little slow to get going in the beginning, still putting out food when the clock struck 1 p.m., but fortunately party guests tend to trickle in a little late. Plus, it was such an intimate gathering, with just 16 gals, so there was really no pressure for perfection (even if I do put that upon myself!). Everyone was just mixing and mingling for a few minutes, taking advantage of the "selfie station" and the bar until I corralled the gang together to officially kick off the party. It was smooth sailing thereafter. Today I'm finishing up last-minute details for the bachelorette bash in San Diego, which we leave for tomorrow, so for now I thought I'd just share a few images from the shower. Many, many more to come!

[ The shower decorations included calligraphed signs, Scrabble tile messages and engagement photos. ]

[ Pop, fizz, clink! Mini champagne bottles bedecked with pink bow ties were the perfect party favors. ]

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips