Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Homeward Bound


Today's the day! This afternoon I'll be boarding a flight home (with Jasper in tow) to Simi Valley, California. This weekend is my best friend's bridal shower, which I have been thinking about and planning for months! I'm excited to see it all finally come together and a little nervous, too, hoping everything goes off without a hitch. Just five days after the shower, the bride and I, along with her best gals, will be off for a bachelorette bash in San Diego. Two weeks after that, G will join me in SoCal for the wedding of another pair of friends. And two weeks after that, it will be my bestie's turn at the altar (and I'll be giving my maid of honor speech, eek!). Suffice to say, I have a busy month-and-a-half ahead of me, partying it up to be sure but also helping out my favorite bride-to-be with anything and everything she may need. Wish me luck! I'll be sure to check back in and share about all the fabulous festivities.

[ Me & my bestie, at my wedding last May. ]

(California sunset image via Kayleen Eng,
wedding photo by heidi-o-photo)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips