Thursday, February 12, 2015

Art Meets Fashion : Paper Crown X Rifle Paper Co.


It's a dream come true: The gorgeous floral illustrations of Anna Bond, the creative director of my favorite stationery company, Rifle Paper Co., gracing the ultra feminine frocks designed by Lauren Conrad for her fashion house Paper Crown's spring collection. I've been looking forward to this collaboration for months now, ever since I saw it announced on Instagram in September. If you were to take a peek into my closet, you would see hangers full of floral printed dresses. A couple, even, from Lauren Conrad's more affordable Kohl's line. But nothing as swoon-worthy as the pieces in this art-meets-fashion mash-up, which is debuting to the general public this weekend, Feb. 13-15, at a Valentine's Day Pop-Up shop at The Grove in Los Angeles. Oh, how I wish I was on the West Coast for this! In addition to flirty, vintage-inspired apparel, the shop will also feature sweet stationery products designed in tandem by Anna and Lauren. (Plus tons of other Rifle goods, floral bouquets, live calligraphy, and limited edition signed prints!) Not that I need any more paper products in my life... but, oh yes, I do. Can't wait until this collab is available to shop online. Until then, if you live in the L.A. area, I beg of you: Go to the pop-up! And report back :)

Until then, I just have to live vicariously through all the beautiful images floating around on social media.












No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips