Friday, February 20, 2015

Butterflies


I am obsessed with this embroidered ASOS dress. Ever since I saw it online a couple weeks ago, I have kept the page open on my desktop, unwilling to close the window and dash my own dreams of ever wearing it. I simply do not have the money right now to claim this fabulous flirty frock for my already overstuffed closet, but oh how I wish it had been around last year when I was looking for white dresses to wear to all those bride-related events that a soon-to-be-hitched gal feels obligated to wear white to. I totally would have worn this to my wedding rehearsal, and happily worn it countless times since then. It just feels so fresh, so girly, and just plain fun. It also screams "hello, Spring!", which is my favorite season, and while it may still technically be winter, it doesn't feel like it here in Florida. Plus, I'm a California girl at heart, so I make my dresses work any time of the year. See how I'm trying to convince you (and myself) that I need this sweet little number in my life? Alas, I'll just leave it here for now. It's too pretty not to share.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips