Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Golden


Just a quick post to state the obvious: wisp + whim has a new look! The blog was given the Midas touch thanks to the team over at 17th Avenue Designs, which offers custom designs as well as ready-made themes for Blogger and WordPress. I failed to deliver my usual Wedding Wednesdays post today as I got a feel for the new look and tweaked a few things here and there. My apologies! But, I'm happy to announce that I now have an "About" page! If you so desire, please do check it out. Link in the spiffy new navigation bar up above :)

As always, thanks for reading!

P.S. If you need a wedding fix, or want to catch up on Wedding Wednesdays posts you may have missed, you can also find a link to all things weddings at the top of the page.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips