Monday, May 11, 2015

May Days


Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! My parents have been married today for 36 years. That's a long time! And if I ever had trouble remembering their wedding anniversary date in the past, I think I will always remember it nowit is exactly one week before ours. Yay for May! It's always been my favorite month (in my favorite season), and so many good things happen in May: Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, Memorial Day weekend, wedding anniversaries, of course, and even our pup Jasper's birthday is this month! May is a time of change though. Last year, right after our May wedding, we moved across the country to Florida, and at the end of this month we'll be moving to New Jersey. As people keep asking about our impending move, where we'll live, if I've started job hunting, etc., my stress levels have been climbing higher and higher. But I'm trying to remain positive and remember all the good things. Like love. And family.

So happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! Wishing you more happy years together. Cheers to you this beautiful May day!



(Photos from our wedding, taken by heidi-o-photo)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips