Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Too Many Tabs Open


This print totally sums up both my brain and my computer this week. 

My laptop, literally, has had an unmanageable, headache-inducing amount of tabs open the past few days as I try to finalize the plans (and all the little details) concerning my best friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party, happening next month in Southern California. I can't wait to share all about these parties but for now some of it is top secret! I can tell you we'll be having her final fling before the ring in sunny San Diego, with a day of wine tasting in Temecula. And! I just got the shower invitations delivered to my doorstep minutes ago and they look amazing. So, all in all, exciting stuff, but there's still lots to do and plan and book. I was up on the phone with the bride-to-be until the wee hours of the morning last night and my cup of hazelnut coffee just isn't enough to remedy having only five hours of sleep.

Second, my brain has been swirling with my own personal to-dos, from the mundane (do the laundry, clean the dishes, schedule doctor appointments and vet visits) to the meaningful (planning for 2015, setting goals, being bold and taking action).

Yes, too many tabs open indeed. So off I go to start closing some... Just gotta breathe, exhale, focus. And get 'er done.

Do you feel like your to-do lists are miles long, too? What tabs are lingering open in your brain?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips