Thursday, October 16, 2014

Entering a New Decade


Goodbye 20s. Hello 30s!

Today is my handsome hubby's 30th birthday. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I am so glad he was born this day, 30 years ago (1984, what what!). He's having a pretty low-key birthday, I planned parties and nights out with friends the past two years, but I spoiled him this morning with a boozy breakfast (I'll share my recipe later) and in a few hours we'll be heading downtown for a fancy dinner (it's a surprise; he doesn't know where we are going but I'm sure he's going to love it!). It's a day of too much sugar, too much booze, and food comas. Just how a birthday should be, right?

And, if I can say, he makes 30 look good, don't you think?




(Photos from our wedding this past May, captured by heidi-o-photo.)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips