Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016


Holy hiatus! I never planned to be away from the blog this long, but life got in the way. Things have been busy with the holidays, of course, and working in retail made my days even busier. And yet I can't believe it is the last day of the year! I still have so much I'd like to share here, and I am committed to doing just that in 2016. A new year means new goals and renewed focus, and I'm excited to welcome new adventures and tackle new challenges as well. For now, I'm sending my love and best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous New Year!

I'll leave you with a peek at this year's Christmas card (from Minted), which featured 12 photo highlights from 2015 on the back. Can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us!



Hello New Year postcard by Lucille Michieli
found via Pinterest

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips